Monday, January 24, 2011

Mass

I decided to start taking Francesco to mass with me on Sunday's. I know he is not sure what it's all about but he knows what a prayer is an the sign of the cross (it's a start).

MASS-4

I was really proud of how well he behaved even though he was done with the novelty of it by the time the priest was saying the gospel. What cracked me up was his willingness to sign along even though he didn't know the words. He even held the missal and followed along with the readings.

Before mass started I let him take a few shot with the camera. I love that they are from his point of view.
MASS

This one is my favorite:
MASS-3

3 comments:

  1. That last shot is just stellar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great mommie time.

    Love his point of view

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love these photos from his p.o.v! he definitely has Mommy's talent, too.

    ReplyDelete