Sunday, January 30, 2011

52 Weeks of Me - Week 5 {Daily Activity}

This weeks theme was daily activity. I thought of the million things I do and couldn't decide on which one I wanted to capture. I then realized that there is one activity that I participate in everyday without fail, even on the weekend.
My boys love to snuggle first thing in the morning, especially Francesco. We always sit in the chair and take a few minute to wake up and snuggle. I love how their hair is all a strew and sticking up and their body's are still warm from being under the covers all night. I know this activity will come to an end one day so I am getting it while I can.
daily

Next weeks theme is: At Arms Length
That should be fun and easy. Don't forget that you can jump in an join at any time. We have the Flickr pool as well for those who either don't have a blog or don't wish to post to their blog.

I also would love to hear if anyone has any suggestions for themes. We have the theme's we have come up with so far listed over on the Flickr pool.



9 comments:

  1. I love my morning cuddles! I hope that they don't go away anytime soon! What a great shot and I like the processing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup great processing. What I love about this is that there are no faces. Its just the details and the facts. Cozy jammies...wrapped in your arms and little piggy toes. Sometimes that all you need in life. Its perfection Cara. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jammies and coziness of this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool! I really love this. I love that it is a bit of an unexpected shot for a self portrait, and yet it says so very much. Something many parents can relate to. and I love love jammies...so it has a super "cute" factor for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cara! This will be such a treasured photo in the years to come, when he no longer fits in your lap. I love how personal and intimate the moment is, and how much it says without any faces. Awesome selfie! And yes, I think the processing is great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this. even without faces it conveys such warmth and love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shot, Cara! This photo conveys so much love. What a wonderful way to start the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This shot melts my heart. I love when they are all snuggly first thing in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness yes, morning cuddles are the absolute best. I don't ever want to forget those. Love the processing too. :)

    ReplyDelete