Saturday, June 16, 2007

Way past bed time.

G and I just got home at 11:30 p.m. on a Saturday night. It was the first time in a long time that we actually went out with people our own age after 8:00 p.m.. It was awesome!

We went to dinner with my best friend and her paramour, which we didn't get to until 8:00 p.m.. We had two (2) bottle of wine between us all, one red, one white (a bottle of red, a bottle of white....Billy Joel...even funnier E's boyfriend's is name Joel).

The food was great ( I didn't need the salt or pepper), and hot. I didn't have to pick up any utensils off the floor, or wipe off any sticky fingers or mouth. I had a great cup of coffee after dinner with cream and sugar ( I normally don't even have time to put in cream and sugar). No desert needed, to full from great meal.

That was pretty much it, but it was great. When we got home Bubbie was asleep, he didn't give my parent's toooooo much trouble ("just being a baby" my Father would say).

Overall...great night...much needed!

Happy Birthday E!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a great evening out! I can't remember the last time I was out that late.

    ReplyDelete