The very awesome, generous and funny lady over at Simply Nutmeg bestowed the following award upon me recently:
First of all this is my first award. I would like to thank my husband for his kind support (as you all know he is a saint "You have got to be kidding me "). I also like to thank Bubbie, without him I would not have much to blog about, he fills my life with joy and wonder (I wonder a lot lately) on a daily basis.
Most of all I would like to thank all my fellow Mommy Bloggers in my wonderful Blogosphere. I really enjoy reading about your adventures. I feel like I am not the only one having fun or struggling to survive.
Now I get to tag 5 awesome Rockin Girl Bloggers: Of course Simply Nutmeg totally rocks, and here are five more.
1. You can't reason with Crazy : I so wish I would have thought of this title for my blog, she has two awesome boys and relates to the everyday aspects of raising boys.
2. In the Trenches of Motherhood : She has three boys and I love all the things her boys get into, it's like looking into the future, I am taking notes.
3. My Daily Struggle : I really want to take photography lessons from her, she take the most amazing pictures and has an amazing daughter. Her pictures are worth a thousand words.
4. Crazy Thoughts : Chelle has one boy/one girl. Amazing kids that keep her busy.
5. The Three Fruits : this blog has just got started, I think she only has a picture currently posted. I am hoping that this aware will inspire her to blog so you all can see she really does rock!
So now I am off to find a nice spot on my side bar to put my award. I am just glowing with pride. Thanks Meg!