Monday, July 9, 2007

8 Random Facts

I was tagged by In the Trenches of Mommyhood for a 8 random facts meme. I hope you don't run away screaming in boredom.



Now remember she didn't say they had to be interesting facts, just random. Here it goes:



1. I am also hopelessly addicted to the Big Brother reality show. Last year I got my husband hooked. I don't really watch that much TV, it's usually on the Noggin Channel but I TiVo Big Brother as to not miss and episode. I will even read transcripts of the live feed on the Internet. Like I said, addicted.


2. My mom was right about my husband! She would always say that I would meet the "right person" when I wasn't looking or least expected it. Damn it, my mom was right! (I hate when she does that)

3. I use to smoke but gave it up totally the day I found out I was pregnant and I never have and won't go back.


4. I am slightly obsessed with baby boy's clothes. Bubbie doesn't need any more clothes but I always find thing that he really (really) needs. To my credit though people do comment on how snazzy he dresses.


5. I have taught myself to make pillows/blankets/curtains with a sewing machine. I wish I could do more. I may take a class someday. May I can make some clothes for Bubbie.


6. I read cookbooks like novels. I can settle down for the night with a cook book and read until I fall asleep. I actually thought about going to culinary school at one time.


7. I use to help a friend of mine "show" sheep at the State Fair when I was in my late teens. This task involved washing the sheep (with shampoo for curly hair) and carrying them (because they would roll around in the dirt if we didn't) back to the pen for clipping. Nothing smells better than a wet sheep!

8. I crack my "knuckles" and it drives my husband insane. Once I crack one I have to crack them all and G gets so annoyed with me. Hehehehehehe!

Now I get to tag 8 people: This was hard because I know a lot of my fellow blogger have already been tagged and there are so many to choose from.

1. Kara at You Can't Reason with Crazy

2. Lost in the Sauce at The Three Fruits

3. Meg at Simply Nutmeg

4. Chelle at Crazy Thoughts

5. Awesome Mom at Adventures of an Awesome Mother

6. Angela at My Daily Struggle

7. Shauna at Pass The Chocolate

8. Jen at Get In The Car!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag :)

    I used to crack my knuckles and smoke too, alas bad habits I have moved on from. Knitting helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. putting mine up now! Better late than never! :)

    ReplyDelete