- My husband was away on business.
- Went to the ER Tuesday morning with Nicolo for an injury to the eye. Thank the Lord it was not serious and in two days you never knew it happened. (Baked cookies and cupcakes for bake sale)
- Wednesday 4:30 a.m. I am giving Francesco nebulized saline for croup. Went to the doctor to get steroid, then called by daycare at 3:00 for a 102 fever. (Frosted cupcakes for bake sale)
- Thursday, took Nicolo and bake sale items to school. Took Francesco to his Nonno's (can't go to daycare for 24 hours after a fever), went to the dentist (fun), pick up Nicolo early...croupy cough.
- Friday- travel to parents with kids, shopped for shoes and clothes for a wedding in May (Thanks Mom you're the best).
- Saturday- 4:00 am, Nicolo with fever and croupy cough worse. Traveled home to get medication. Realized I left my camera battery charger at parents. Had to buy a new one.
- Sunday- brunch with the family, laundry, laundry, egg hunt, cleaning, laundry....collapse.
- Still took pictures everyday!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
365- Week 13
What a week: