- Saturday - friend over during the day with kids
- Sunday - Birthday party out in "God's Country" with the gloomy rain.
- Monday - 25 year anniversary for a co-worker, I worked on a slide show and a sign.
- Tuesday- Meniere's "episode" which left me with vertigo for 24 hours, the nausea and vomiting was controlled by the Meclazine. Husband took kids as soon as I got home and I was in bed by 6:30.
- Wednesday- vertigo gone, important post go-live visit at work, so glad to be feeling better.
- Thursday- lots of work questions answered, really going to miss Megan.
- Friday - Franceso's follow up, all went well and we got a clean bill.
- Saturday- uploaded photos and posted on Moments In Time for my 365 project. 3 weeks down, 49 to go.
I also need to post a picture here as well, this is breakfast time on Friday and Francesco is taking the photo with my remote. We have started to put the camera on the tripod and have some fun with the remote.