Monday, April 6, 2009

Best Shot Monday

I am so far behind and so out of the loop right now. Shelly over at Aperture of My Eye can vouch for me. You will see that neither one of us has posted much let alone do I get the chance to catch up with all my awesome friends. Work is so busy and getting busier by the day. We have a HUGE project that Goes Live in 11 days...all I can say is Arghhh!

My reader is overloaded and I am missing all the going on's. Could all of you just stop and wait for my project to get settled and then get back to your lives so I can keep up? (hehehehehe) Just kidding. I actually sat down tonight to take a few photos of my camera. I did stop to go to my God-daughters Birthday Party, it was a great time for all.

My Best Shot is a photo of my God-daughter and a family friend. He was explaining to her how to hold the bat and hit the Pinata. I just love how she is really listen to what he is saying.



See she did listen and look at that swing.



She such a pretty princess.



Head on over to Tracy's at Mother May I for more authentic Best Shot Mondays.

13 comments:

  1. She really took a wack at that pinata.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so there with you Cara...I don't even know how you manage to work and take care of your family too!! Although, there are MANY days I WISH I was working so I could have a different kind of busy for a change! :)

    Sweet pics of your God-Daughter--that face when she is hitting the pinata is perfect! Nice captures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo such sweet photos! Love the pinata shot!

    I get behind all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you're drowning at work right now! At least you're almost at the end of that tunnel. :o) Your little god-daughter's face as she swings for the pinata is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the action shot of her big swing with that bat! Definitely looks like that one had results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is serious about that pinata. I love her look of determination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fab swing! gotta love pinatas! Lovely fun filled shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great authentic pictures! I enjoyed them all! The middle one is great. I love the expression on her face. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet. that middle shot of the swing is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that shot of her swinging...you can tell she gave it her ALL! Good luck on the project. Those last few weeks before go live are quite busy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The look of determination on her face is priceless!

    Oh, and I've been mostly out of the loop too lately. I hear that's going around. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did she get it? Wow, that is a ferocious little swing on her! :-)

    We'll be here when you resurface, hope you are hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She IS a beautiful princess...oh, her eyes.

    Loving the look of intent as she swings the bat.

    Delightful captures of the day.

    ReplyDelete