Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Photo-Walk Photos

Here are a few more shots from the Photo-Walk. I really wish now that I would have written down what the statues were. I am looking forward to next years already. I am hoping to get into a group that will go around a different part of the city.
I learned of new places last year and this year going on the photo-walks. I even lived in the city itself for three years and didn't know all about it.

The shade was so nice that day, anything to get out of the blazing sun.
PPW_2010-3

Statue around the back of the museum, I believe it of a Chief Justice.
PPW2010-4_1

Berries in a tree that was along the walkway down to the Waterworks.
PPW2010-10

Women from the big fountain just in front of the museum.
PPW_2010_fountainwoman

Looking down the parkway into center city.
PPW_2010-parkwat

Looking up from the ground to the art museum.
PPW_2010_renoir

A park bench on the side of the museum.
PPW2010_bench

The cityscape, I want to say that the tallest build is Comcast, which makes One & Two Liberty Place look small (buildings to the right).
PPW2010-cityscape

Flare from behind a strange statue we found on the backside of the museum.
PPW2010-Statue_flare

5 comments:

  1. They look spectacular! What a fun day that must have been. I wish we would get one near my city :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clouds are awesome in that second shot, they just flow with the outstretched hand. Very nice shots all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, awesome shots Cara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You take such beautiful pictures, Cara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, beautiful! You have so many winners here, Cara!

    ReplyDelete