Saturday, August 14, 2010

Love it, current favorite shot.

I may regret posting this, I may have nothing for Monday but I love, love, love this shot of my boy. I am very critical of all my work and I get so excited when I produce something I love.
the pool-14
I am drawn in by the details of his face along with the emotion of complete joy. I want to be him at this moment. I want to be 4 years old, in my backyard pool with beautiful weather.

I do believe I was this at one time but I, don't have a picture to prove it...he will.

6 comments:

  1. That is fantastic! Simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a great shot!

    And I love that you think of him having these great photos oh himself later on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh love this shot!!! You so need to print this and frame it girl!

    What a happy kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you will both forever be glad for it! Love the happiness here, from both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! such emotion you captured! happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that you always do great work, but you really outdid yourself with this shot...it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete