Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Picture for His Room

The other day Francesco tells me he wants a picture to put on the wall in his room. I ask him what he wants a picture of, he goes to the living room and point to the photo of him an Nicolo at the park last year and says..."we need one of us but newer, and not on a bench." I say okay we can do that. Sunday, the sun was out so we were outside playing and I grabbed my camera. I thought since he wanted the photo he would be more cooperative than normal, NOT. These are the shots I got. They crack me up every time I look at them. I might just blow one of them up and put it on his wall. The truly capture their personalities.
mosaic3329a5bc472a428e43644d58c8b18992bc70c167

2 comments:

  1. YOu should put the whole collage up on the wall. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jen, the whole collage would be so fun for them to see themselves being goofy and all. I love that he wanted a picture of him and his brother in the room. That is so wonderful. <3

    ReplyDelete