Thursday, October 7, 2010

Team Up Thursday - Fall

Jen and I went with the girls this week and did the theme FALL. It seemed like just the right theme as the season has begun to rapidly change (at least for us here on the East Coast), to capture some of the start. I have also been participating in a online Photography Workshop called "Picture Fall", the daily prompts have really made me look for things I wouldn't have before.

I am just in love with Jen's photo, I love the composition, the DOF and the bokeh is to die for! I really think it would make a great photo to hang up. I also love the way ours go together this week too (well to be honest I always love the way our photo's go together). Mine is of the Mum's just outside the door where the boys go to school. The prompt for the day was to take a photo of something all the same color (mono-toned). The funny part was I got down on the ground to shoot across the Mum's and of course people started to come out of the building, and looking at me funny :-)

I didn't care, I got my shot and that's what matters!
TUT_fall


Hosted by Megan and Hip Momma

8 comments:

  1. They do go great together. I love your angle! You are right that bokeh is dreamy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Cara, I LOVE your dipy this week! What a pair. You're right, Jen captured some incredible DOF...but so did you!! Loving this fall fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. I was on the ground in my front yard taking photos as cars were driving by. I am sure they were thinking that I was crazy (which they may be right about), but who cares. Your shot was totally worth it. So, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Fall dip! I like the perspective of you shot. What we'll do for our art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to go plant some mums right now, cara! gorgeous dip this week ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, the DOF in both shots is to die for! love them both. together, such an impact.

    also love the picture fall collage:).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall is definitely in the air and you girls showcased it against the best backdrop - bokeh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup, the typical crazy lady with the camera thing...Happens to me all the time. Although I found I was even crazier looking when I was pregnant. Some of the positions you gotta get in to get that perfect shot was not meant for pregnant people! :0) I love your mums.

    ReplyDelete