Monday, November 16, 2009

Best Shot Monday: Gratitude

With the craziness that is always circling around me I am always grateful for the moments I get to share with my 3 boys. We step outside yesterday morning to find that the rain had cleared and the sun was shining. What better time to pack a lunch and picnic at the park.

We had not planned to go to the park it was a spur of the moment idea, and the best ideaever! I even did some rock climbing with Francesco.


I was amazed at how much fun the boys had playing on the rock wall, I need one of these at home.


I am picking this as my best shot, I like the flare.


I am grateful for a beautiful day and my beautiful family...life is good!

Head over to Tracey's at Mother May I for more gratitude.

7 comments:

  1. That does look like the perfect day - and you are right, your life is good!

    LOVE the sunflare, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots...do love that flare! Looks like it was a wonderful day...a great day for a picnic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky you for a beautiful park day! just rain here :(. BTW: even if the kids are not in coordinating clothes, take the shots anyway & convert to B&W. that way, you don't miss a great shot b/c of ugly clothes ;). B&W has saved me many a time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look like a wonderful afternoon - and the best part is that you took the time out to MAKE it happen and appreciate it!

    LOVE the flare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your best shot too, the sun flare turned out perfectly. :) Looks like a lot of fun in the park.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your idea about the home climbing wall! Not that I need to give J any more reason to climb the walls...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome flare shot! I love afternoons like these...the best of times...I hope our kids remember them as they get older!

    ReplyDelete