Saturday, May 30, 2009

Good Job Mommy

The other night I was reading a book to Francesco. We were reading by flashlight, one of his new potty prizes, when the light hit my wedding ring as I turned the page. He asked me what it was, I said "That's Mommy's wedding ring." He then started to examine it closely with the flashlight. I then point out to him that the top ring was my engagement ring, that Daddy gave Mommy when he asked her to marry him. The bottom ring was the wedding band that Daddy gave Mommy when she said, "I do."
He looked up at me, shined the flashlight in my face and said, "Good job Mommy, good job."

As I kissed him on the forehead when I went to leave the room, I thought to myself, "Good job Mommy, good job!"

Of course I can't write a post without a picture. I just love pictures of my boys at play, something about this one really appealed to me so I am sharing.
I hope you all have a good weekend!

5 comments: