Friday, September 26, 2008

Momma and Her Boys

First my awesome news...I am finished my test. I won't know for a few weeks if I passed but at least I am finished. I feel pretty confident that I will pass. I hope I won't be eating those words.

Second, I was looking through files and files of picture to make a book for Francesco and found this one of us from when he was about 6-7 months old. He looks like he has a tan compared to me and he has such dark eyes and dark hair. He's down right cute.

Then I realized I had a recent picture of Nicolo and I with him in the same outfit. Mind you he is a month or 2 younger than Francesco was...but fitting in the same outfit. He has the dark eyes but look how light his hair and complexion is. They look so different, but still down right cute.
It amazing to realize I have these two beautiful boys! So this Friday I am thankful for:
1. My boys
2. Being done my test.
3. The week is finally over and no trips to the ER.
4. My husband who is buying me a bigger car (aka Mini-Van) so we have more room for more boy stuff.
5. It's now the end of the day and I am heading home...with my boys!

4 comments:

  1. These are so sweet! I think it's great that you have similar pictures with each kiddo -- such great memories! And you're right, it's funny how different their skin tones are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool that you have a similar picture of the boys in the same outfit!!!!

    They are different but you can totally tell they are brothers!

    Congrats on the test .. keeping my toes crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome to have such similar pictures with both boys! They do look so different, yet also clearly brothers. Congrats on the test!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute is that! It couldn't have been better if you planned it! I love the difference in the boys and you. Great shots with their mommy. :)

    Congrats on being done with your test...I hope you passed!!

    ReplyDelete