Wednesday, June 4, 2008

6 Thing about meme!

Christine of Blenders Galore wants to know 6 things about me.
The rules: Each participant answers the 6 questions about him/herself. At the end of the post the participant then tags 5 people. Their names will be posted letting them know they have been tagged. They then have to read the participant’s blog and comment when they have posted their answers.

Here it goes:

What was I doing TEN years ago?
I was just graduating High School (oh wait that was 20 years ago). My memory is failing me in my old age.
I was getting ready to return to academia. I decided that my current profession was no longer for me and I was looking to further my education. I had decided to quit my job take out enormous loans and throw caution to the wind. Fortunately for me it worked out and on my first day of classes I made a new friend. This new friend now happens to be my sister-in-law.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
1. Try to read as many post as I can before the baby wakes for his bottle.
2. Clean all the bottles and load the dishwasher.
3. Get dresses and brush my hair (this a daily goal that doesn't always get accomplished- LOL)
4. Get to the grocery store (see how I said get, not go, that way the pressure if off if I don't actually make it there).
5. Go to my brother-in-laws homecoming ceremony (Now I said go, cause I will make it there! He is coming home, home (to his wife and kids and his house) today.

(what I should put on this list is buy a dictionary, every time I hit the spell check I get at least 5 mistake...see I can't spell in my old age either)

5 snack I enjoy:
1. Cheese and crackers
2. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup (the Big ones)
3. Cheese curls/puffs/balls (if it made of puffed corn and smother in cheese power I will eat it)
4. Trader Joe's "Joe Joe" cookies (way better than Oreo's)
5. Fruit - especially if someone else has it all cleaned, peeled and cut for me.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
First, I would higher a Nanny/Maid, that way she could clean my big house (with a 4 car garage for my husband) while I played with the kids and then she would clean the kids while I went shopping (probably for the kids).
I may or may not quit my job, maybe work part-time. That way I could get out of the house but still be able to quit at a moments notice if anyone really pissed me off.
I most definitely would travel the world and take my kids with me, the Nanny would come with us of course.

Places I have lived:
New Jersey (South)
Delaware
Pennsylvania (Eastern)

Job's I have had:
Mommy (best job ever!)
Clinical Analyst
Physician Assistant
Physical Therapist Assistant

now I get to tag:

Holly at Anglophile Football Fanatic
Mrs. Mustard at Cheeze Whiz and Mustard
Chelle at Creative Thoughts
Kathryn at Seeking Sanity
Lost in the Sauce at The Three Fruit



2 comments:

  1. That was fun! I like that meme. Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe that is fun ...
    Thanks for the tag I will try to get to it asap-ish :)

    ReplyDelete