Saturday, April 7, 2007

Short Nights

No one ever told me that you can not make even the smallest change in a infants life and they become all out of whack. We recently moved and went through a huge change and I understood that he was not sleeping through the night. Finally it got better and all I did was change the height of the crib mattress and I was back to square one. I turned around the other day and he had pulled himself up to stand. I was ecstatic, he was reaching a milestone. Then he reached forward and I realized that the rail was only waist high and any further he would flip over. That was it, I had to move the mattress down. Now with that one small change he is back to getting up in the middle of the night, LORD HELP ME! Let us pray that after a few days things will settle down.
Still no teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment