Saturday, August 6, 2011

Five Already

Francesco-
Wow, five already. I never believed it when people said the time would fly. In a few short week you will be heading to school and learning new thing. It feels like we are closing a chapter on a part of your life, you know what they say...you can't go back. You can capture it though, and that is just what I've tried to do.

Words could never describe how I feel about you, I've tried to find those words but I just can't. You have a smile that lights up the room, eyes that make my heart melt and the biggest personality a little kid could have. So, since I can't tell you how I feel I thought I would show you what I see when I look at you.



I would love to be able to pause this time and not move forward, freeze you at 5 forever but I can't. I hope that in the coming years when you look back at this it will make all the memories of getting to 5 seem more real and let you to remember what an awesome little kid you were.

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

  1. He's a lucky little boy to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when Piper turned 5 last year. It was the first time that I wanted time to stop. I still do :) Happy Birthday sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think 5 is a perfect age to stop time. I remember telling Harper the same thing. Now she is 7. Guess the freezing time thing doesn't work so well. Happy Birthday to your sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete