Sunday, August 14, 2011

52 Weeks of Me: Week 33 {Hands}

How impressed are you that I am posting on Sunday for our 52 Weeks of Me Project???? Probably not as impressed as I am (LOL)! This weeks theme was hands. I think I've taken more pictures of my hands than my face in this project so far. This is a shot of me writing a postcard...you heard it, I am sending snail mail. I can't tell you who I am sending this to because I want it to be a surprise. Don't you love getting a card in the real mail? I had some postcards made for the Liberate Your Art Project, I will be posting more about that at the end of next week.

hands2



I also tried something a little different- not sure if I like it but I thought I would post it so you could see that I did try to think outside the box. I think my arms look weird, but I think I am looking at it too much. If you look closely you can see I am actually standing in the rain.



hands



Next weeks theme: Night Shot - that's going to be a tough one(think, think, think)!



Don't forget there is the Flickr Group and we also have all the themes posted there. Plus, if you want this cute blog button swing by Jessie's she has the code.









No comments:

Post a Comment