Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Trip to Remember

We finally made our way to Disney! The boys had a great time overall. We learned a lot, ate a lot, waited a lot and walked a lot. We even got a lot of rain but you wouldn't know it from the pictures. The boys favorite rides were "It's a Small World" and "Toy Story Mania". If you ask Francesco his favorite part of the trip he will say, "the whole entire thing", if you ask Nicolo he will say, "the roller coasters". Not sure why he says that since he was not able to go on any roller coasters, but he went on a lot of other rides.



I of course took a ton of pictures. I made a little collage of my favorites.

Disney



If I had to pick one picture from the hundreds that I took as one to hang on the wall it would be this one.



day4_12



I have a solo picture of Nicolo that I am going to hang and now I have one with a similar composition of Francesco. These are begging to be made into canvases.



Nico_run



Overall it was a fabulous vacation, a definite must do again. Now to get ready for school. Kindergarten is starting in two weeks and we have a few more things to do to prepare. Look for a sappy, emotional post about the first day.





3 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVE the storyboard of Disney. Awww, wish we were there with you guys! And those above pics definitely would make awesome canvases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the collage -- looks like it was a fantastic trip! I can tell the boys both loved it...and you're right, those shots are begging to be put on canvas!

    ReplyDelete