Monday, May 30, 2011

52 Weeks of Me: Week 22 {Message/Little Reminder}

This weeks theme was message/little reminder, I thought it would be a great way to really think about what we needed to be reminded of or if there was something your really need to say. This is a message that I need to remind myself of often. There there are days that I am not sure and then there are days I am positive.

message

The first time I heard this statement was in a video essay for the MOM 2.0 Summit by Katherine Center.



Next weeks theme is: Connection - again a good one to get your creative thoughts going.

As always I am so grateful to all who are participating! Don't forget there is the Flickr Group and we also have posted all the theme there (Thanks to Jessie for finishing them up). Plus, if you want this cute blog button swing by Jessie's she has the code.



2 comments:

  1. ooooo I realy like this one. great idea. It does matter. more than anything. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh. This is such a good one Cara. You are so creative. I have been really bad about getting my shots. I am going to try to jump back in this week.

    ReplyDelete