Monday, May 17, 2010

365 - Week 19

What I have learned in 19 weeks:
1. I really struggle with Monday's, sometime I will be getting ready for bed and realize I haven't taken a picture. Mind you I had my camera with me all day, just not the opportunity to get it out.
2. I am getting a little tired of the plants around my house, I am ready to dig up the bushes in the front yard.
3. Kids move fast, it's a stroke of luck if you can get them all to look at you at the same time.
4. Sometime you just have to switch it back to auto, and sometime (when you are really sick) it's okay not to pick up the camera.
5. It's fun to look back and see the past in such a vivid form and I can't wait to see the end result.
6. I regret painting my walls anything but white (just kidding), the white balance at my house is horrible!
7. I love to photograph children at play, when they really don't know or care that you are taking their picture.
8. I get a little adrenalin rush pulling off the road and stopping to take a picture at random places.
9. I've taken 44,680 pictures (current shutter actuation's) since I received my camera.
10. I still love photography!
Week 19

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an accomplishment Cara!!! You will have this year fully documented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 and #7, I'm so with you! And holy smokes, that's a lot of photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the one with the kids in the grass!

    So wonder if I could get my kids to stand still long enough.

    You inspire me to break out my camera more often. Sadly been neglected lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep clickin....you are doing so awesome, Cara! You just keep getting better and I love the mix of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful b&w flowers...and that dessert, sinful!!! :)

    (btw - I'm with you on #8)

    ReplyDelete