Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Boy-O-Boy!

Yesterday we had out 20 week ultrasound. I was nervous (I always get nervous about these test), my husband could wait to find out the gender.

The US tech was awesome, she explained everything she was looking at. Here is the tally:
10 finger
10 toes
4 chambers of the heart
2 half of the brain
and a extra appendage between the legs!

We are having a boy!

I am going to be the proud Momma of two boys. I am so out numbered now, it just me an the cat.

G was gleaming when she told us boy. I am ecstatic all measurements were within normal limits and no major issues were identified. I am also happy to know he is a boy. I like knowing, so I get a sense of them in-utero. I felt like I knew Bubbie before I delivered him, I think knowing he was a boy helped.

My mother thought it was great, she said I get to be the Queen of the castle!

Yeah for me!

5 comments:

  1. Hooray!! Congratulations! I'm outnumbered too...even my dog is a male!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad he's healthy and everything's going well.

    Will it be Bubbie(s) now? Bubbies'...

    (I have just the one.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the boy! Very exciting. Just stopping by after I saw your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must tell you I'm relieved. I thought you were going to have to change it to Bubbbie and Boobie's corner!

    ReplyDelete