Friday, January 25, 2013

Pleasant Surprise

I occasionally allow the boys to take pictures with my camera as long as I am supervising.  Lately though in the midst of all the chaos that comes with a newborn the level of supervision has declined.  So when I went to pull off some pictures from my memory card I found multiple shots done Francesco that I was completely unaware that he had taken. It was obvious that their father was around but probably not paying that much attention (LOL).  It's fun to see things through his eyes and how he set up things to be photographed.  Let's say it was a pleasant surprise.

mosaic5188f0364b90cf7852b16d31d398d65b5fd98c82

This is my favorite shot out of all of them, I love how Nicolo is trying not to be in the shot.

DSC_4566.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment