Saturday, December 18, 2010

Busy Just Gets Busier

So I went from busy to busier and there seems to be no slowing down. I can just imagine all of you are also just as busy. Why does everything seem to come all at once and around a Holiday?

I forgot to post on Thursday my diptych that Jen and I did for the Team-Up Thursday. I thought I had done the post the night before but it wasn't until the end of the day Thursday that I realized I hadn't. I think that was the night I laid down with the boys for a few minutes and fell asleep. (I've bet we have all been there before.)
tut_december
I just love Jen photo and how ours go together. I think her's is of decoration on a mantle maybe since I see the lovely bokeh of the Christmas tree in the back ground. Mine is of the Snowman outside on our front lawn patch of grass. I really like how we both had the bokeh on the same side and the color red in the focal point. The color red definitely makes me think December.

One of the nice things about December is the Christmas light, the kids ask me to drive down our street when we get home just to look at the other houses and their light. We also look for lights along the way as we travel home and sometimes take alternate (off the highway) routes just to see them.

newones
I tried to take a shot of my neighbors house with the tripos and a longer shutter and I love how the light look like little sunburst. I am really hoping to get the chance to take more pictures over the Holiday. Shelly and I are talking about doing a "52 Week" project instead of a 365 this coming year. 52 seem so much more manageable than 365. We haven't iron out the details since there are a million more pressing items on the list. Like I said busy just got busier.

I can say that I did finally send my Christmas cards which is a huge accomplishment for me. I will post some pictures and the out-takes (which are the best) soon.

Don't forget to head on over to Megan and Hip Momma to see the other Team-Up Thursday photos for the December theme.

2 comments:

  1. I hope things start slowing down soon. A 52 week project does seem much more manageable. I love our combo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how similar your shots are. They are both fabulous! I am still torn on the 365 or 52 week. If you guys get something going I will for sure participate though. Congrats on your cards! I am 1/2 done lol :)

    ReplyDelete