1. Don't teach your two year how to let the cat in and out of the house.
- He will let her out without your knowledge and she will get left out all day when it is raining outside.
- Thank God for nice neighbors who took her and an rescued her from the rain.
2. Don't believe your husband when he says he put ALL your bags in the car.
- You will get to work without a purse.
- That includes a wallet and your cell phone.
3. Don't get up from your desk for 2 seconds if you are waiting for a call back from the pediatrician
- They will call you back at that moment, then when you call them back less than a minute later they are all with patients and busy.
- The fact that you called back gets pushed to the back of the line
- You then don't get a call back until the end of the day
- This would not have been a issue if you had your cell (see #2)
4. Don't expect to eat a nice quite (not to mention hot) meal on your anniversary.
- That will be the moment your two year actually admits he has to go potty and agrees to try it on the real thing.
- He will then require a 1/2 hour of book reading, not to mention the extensive clean up afterward.
- Beef a La Sichuan is not that good cold.
5. Don't expect me to get the ton of work that was suddenly assigned to me after a position was vacated.
- I can't even begin to start the new stuff if we keep having meeting about the amount of work that needs to be done.
- Meeting about irrelevant stuff is not at all advantageous either.
- Not to mention I still have the prior stuff that I am tasked with finishing.
6. Don't think that all am I doing is complaining
- This is more of get it off your chest so you don't blow up at these said stupid meetings ;-)
- Plus...I passed my re-certification exam so there really is a silver lining in the clouds!
7. Don't think I am not adding a picture either.
- Here is my first attempt at taking a picture of flare.
- It is a SOOC: Aperture Priority, f/7.1, ISO 100, 50 mm prime lens, shutter 1/160
- I have no idea how to get rid of that bit of artifact in the photo. Is it my settings?
- I would love advise.