Monday, November 5, 2012

And the countdown begins - Week 35!

 So I've made it to week 35!  I took this picture this morning and Francesco told me I looked like a blueberry.  I think I look like Violet from the Willie Wonka movie after she ate the gum.  Just waiting for the little orange guys to roll me away.

Week 35!!!!!

As of right now I have exactly 33 days till my scheduled C-section.  I am pretty certain that she will not wait that long since that is only 4 days prior to my due date.  I tried that with Nicolo and at 39 weeks exactly I went into labor, same for Francesco (except I did not have a C-section scheduled then).  I know that it take 40 week gestation to have a baby but not my babies, it take 39.  Not to mention that Nicolo was 9lbs at 39 weeks. 

We have been contemplating the height and weight of this little girl; Michael say she'll be 20 inches and 9.5 lbs., I say she will be 21 inches (cause she feels long) and about 8.5 lbs.  We'll see soon enough.  I have not bought anything in the "newborn" size. I did finally get the car seat so we can bring her home and a few baby essentials.  It strange that with number three I don't feel the need to have all the stuff that I had to have for number one.  I have a place for her to sleep, stuff to feed her, change her, clothe her, and get her home safe. Sound like enough for me!


4 comments:

  1. I think you look great! I'm 35 days away from my c-section, but I'm hoping I won't need it. I haven't even thought of how big my baby might be. I need to get on that. I'm guessing 20 inches long and 6.5 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are already at 35 weeks!! You look spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Where did the time go??? You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do look very fit and well, and your bump is nicely rounded... How lucky you are to know you are having a girl child after two boys..In my days they had just started taking scans and only then if they were worried about baby..as for telling us the gender, that was a dream and light years away.. I wish you an easy birth and happy loving days with your family... the next few weeks will be the longest, they were for me, I used to get so fed up waiting to meet the being inside me!!! hugs from across the pond

    ReplyDelete