Monday, September 5, 2011

52 Weeks of Me: Week 35 {Behind} & Week 36 {SOOC}

First off I still owe you a Night Shot. I had planned on getting a night shot with the boys while at Disney, that of course did not pan out. Each night at Disney we either did not make it till after dark or we looked exhausted. Let me tell you we had a great time but it wore us out. The boys actually fell asleep at dinner one night and we had to carry two sleeping kids out of the Magic Kingdom.



When it came to the prompt "behind" I took a cue from Jen. I started school, have a ton of work and a presentation to complete so I spend a lot of time behind this computer because I am very behind.



behind



Now the SOOC I totally dreaded. I of course shot this wide open, hoping it would soften my skin.



sooc



Next weeks theme: Emotions/Expression - this could be fun.



Don't forget there is the Flickr Group and we also have all the themes posted there. Plus, if you want this cute blog button swing by Jessie's she has the code.









1 comment:

  1. What a great take on the theme. I feel like I am always behind some sort of electronic device too. Love the DOF on the last shot.

    ReplyDelete