Sunday, June 26, 2011

52 Weeks of Me: Week 26 {Daily Object}

Woo Hoo, week 26! We are halfway through the year. It's been such a fun project to host with Jessie's. This weeks theme was Daily Object. I thought and thought about what would be my daily object, cup of coffee, iPad, laptop, toothbrush, blackberry, the list goes on. Then I thought of the thing I grab everyday as I walk out the door, my keys! I have them with me every day, now that is a daily object. I also think it is interesting the different thing people have on their key rings. Mine is pretty typical, a key fob, store cards and a little flashlight.
dailyobject

Next week theme is: At home/At work, this can be a good think out of the box one. I will probably procrastinate and come up with something very literal, but we shall see.

As always I am so grateful to all who are participating! Don't forget there is the Flickr Group and we also have posted all the theme there (Thanks to Jessie for finishing them up). Plus, if you want this cute blog button swing by Jessie's she has the code.



2 comments:

  1. great shot. I loved looking at your keys. My hubby won't let me have that much on my key ring. He says it too heavy of the ignition thingy or something. pish......I want more stuff on my keyring to make it personal. darn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought to take a photo of my keys. That's a great one. Awesome shot too. Who knew keys could be so interesting?

    ReplyDelete